- MedLite Beds feature premium LinakTM motors (excluding MDR107000P) that provide smooth reliable operation.
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Lightweight beds make transporting easier.
- Smooth rolling casters make the bed easy to move.
- Strong beds have an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resist breakage and moisture.
- Easy to use and clean
Specifications Values Bariatric No Bed Style Semi Electric Deck Style Split Spring HPIS Code 770_20_50_0 Includes Staff Control Opening No Latex Free Yes Length Inches 80 in Max Height Inches 22.5 in Max Length Inches 80 in Max Width Inches 36 in Min Height Inches 14.5 in Min Length Inches 80 in Min Width Inches 36 in Product Use Homecare UNSPSC 42191807 Weight Capacity (in LB) 450 lb Weight Capacity Pounds 450 lb
Medlite Semi Electric Bed